Sunday 12 October 2008

london

At the weekend I went to London on the train to go see my family for my cousin's 21st birthday. It certainly made me appreciate Leeds more as a city and a place to live, as I had forgotten how grotty some parts of London are and how unsafe it is to walk round London on your own. On the other hand, I love the underground! I really like the tube system, and especially the smell for some reason..

The tube! I love the design of it and how everything is shaped, the repetition of the posters down the escalators, and how it is so cosy warm down there. One day I'll live underground..

My cousin Rob's party was also pretty good, and found out my cousin is doing exactly the same route as me with AF and then uni. We also looked pretty cool with our pink and blue hair :D

No comments: