Monday 4 May 2009

old drawings/sketchbook

I've decided that I am no longer going to use a sketchbook to present my work for this project, as I have come across the main problem which slowed me down in the past. I find it extremely different to start new pages as I am quite a perfectionist and spend far to long trying to make them look pretty and keep the pages running by using fancy backgrounds etc. This is taking me far too much time, and is stopping me from getting on with sketching and practicing drawing, as well as research. Instead, I shall continue to draw in my sketchbook but I shall scan them in and present them on my blog as it is much quicker.

Whilst looking for a blank page in one of my old doodling sketchbooks I came across a page full of scribbles which I had done before I started college and actually enjoyed doing my own strange work. I have cropped this page as it is not completely finished and this is possibly my favourite part.

No comments: