Thursday 12 February 2009

photographiee

Some of the photographs we took in the studio today. We messed around with shutter speeds and flashes to create different effects. My favourite is probably the group photo below, which was created using a slow shutter speed, ISO 100, and err I can't remember the aperture. Relatively small I think. We used a honeycomb on the flash to direct the light, which was then fired several times whilst being moved around when the shutter was open. We also had blue light pens to create the light trails.

Below was made by firing the flash several times whilst the shutter was still open, as I flapped my arms.
This was also a long exposure, firing the flash once at the start, then drawing light trails with the blue light in the dark.
We tried our hardest to make our background look white as it was a bit grubby. This was actually one of the first shots when we were just messing around.
Same as the square, firing the flash once then drawing in the air with the blue light pen.
Overall, I had a pretty good day.

No comments: